Saturday, 20 December 2014 10:58
(BY: EUGENE LASPRILLA) Police Station 4 operatives under Sr. Inspector Helen Galvez arrested a man accused of frustrated murder at Barangay Mercedes, this city, Thursday.
Helen said a police team led by Senior Police Officer 1 Raul Galvez served the warrant of arrest to Rodel Juan y Canedo, 36, married, of Barangay Salaan, this city.
Helen said the accused was arrested by virtue of a warrant of arrest for the crime of frustrated murder under criminal case number 239540, issued by Judge peter V. Eisma of RTC, Branch 14, with recommended bail bond of P120,000 for his temporary liberty.
The accused was conducted to the police station for proper documentation and temporary detention pending his turn over to the court.
Meanwhile, personnel of police station 8 led by Sr. Inspector Hingming Ladjaali arrested Helen Hail y Sahibul, married, of Lobregat Village, Barangay Upper Calarian, for the crime of frustrated murder, under criminal case number 28933, with recommended bail bond of P40,000.
The warrant of arrest was issued by judge Catherine C. Fabian, presiding judge, RTC, Branch 16.
Ladjaali said the police operatives together with Dorotea Joy Sala, subpoena server of the barangay, served the arrest warrant to the accused.
The accused was brought to the police station for custody pending her proper turn over to the court. (Eugene A. Lasprilla)
- 22/12/2014 14:13 - Why are we celebrating the birth of Jesus?
- 22/12/2014 14:10 - “Moros” to be conquered by law
- 21/12/2014 14:32 - Beware of thieves
- 21/12/2014 14:31 - (Sharing time) GOD hates what?
- 21/12/2014 14:29 - Christmas, a story of obedience, too
- 20/12/2014 10:48 - Pyrotechnics must be zero percent
- 20/12/2014 10:45 - Are we prepared for Christmas 2014?
- 20/12/2014 10:43 - JAWO’ tops my survey
- 19/12/2014 11:10 - (ARMM property issue): Filing of Mandamus is not the answer
- 19/12/2014 11:09 - Sec. Soliman in the house