Sunday, 21 December 2014 14:31
(BY: JUN FELICIANO) BEING in the spirit of God, it can be manifested by its fruits: “love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. There is no law against these things!” (Galatians 5: 22-23)
WE love God, because he first loved us. The love of God is not exclusive. It’s, in-fact, all inclusive. It transcends all things.
JESUS CHRIST, our Lord even declared: “The Lord our God is the one and only Lord. And, you must love the Lord your God with all your heart, all your soul, all your mind and all your strength.” (Mark 12: 29-30).
WHEN an atheist claims he doesn’t believe in God, he’s but a liar. Whoever believes in love, he believes in God, because love is God. When a non-believer (like an atheist) in God loves his spouse, children and or family, without his knowing it, he believes in God, because God is love.
“And now, I am giving you a new commandment: Love each other, just as I have loved you. You should love each other. YOUR love for one another will prove to the world that you are my disciples.( John 13: 34-35)
HATRED, definitely, is not of God. Though God can also hate, yet his love transcends all. God hates, and what does he hate? He hates sin!
“Hatred stirs quarrels, but love makes up for all offenses.”( Proverbs 10: 12)
TODAY(Dec. 21) is Sunday, and it’s sharing time, my brothers and sisters! We have nothing to lose here, except our sin. Hallelujah!@
- 22/12/2014 14:16 - No more illegal rice?
- 22/12/2014 14:14 - PERCY for Beng or Celso?
- 22/12/2014 14:13 - Why are we celebrating the birth of Jesus?
- 22/12/2014 14:10 - “Moros” to be conquered by law
- 21/12/2014 14:32 - Beware of thieves
- 21/12/2014 14:29 - Christmas, a story of obedience, too
- 20/12/2014 10:58 - Cops arrest two wanted persons
- 20/12/2014 10:48 - Pyrotechnics must be zero percent
- 20/12/2014 10:45 - Are we prepared for Christmas 2014?
- 20/12/2014 10:43 - JAWO’ tops my survey