Sunday, 18 January 2015 14:32
(BY: JUN FELICIANO) (Sharing Time)
THE GREATEST honor we can offer to our Father Almighty in heaven is our trust on him. God feels so much pleased and honored if we don’t doubt him. That everything is possible under his power.
THE BIBLE says: “Let us hold tightly without wavering to the hope we affirm for God can be trusted to keep his promise.” (Hebrews 10: 23).
LET us not make our own righteousness, our own interpretation and our own way to seek the kingdom of God. Let us follow God’s way, by obeying his will only. Let us put aside our traditions and our rituals that are said stemmed from the pagan origin. Let us do away our known man-made doctrines that run contrary to God’s will. In finding the truth, let us search the Scripture, for in them we might find our Eternal Life.
THE Lord Jesus Christ says: “ I am the way, the truth and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.” (John 14: 6-7)
POVERTY is not a virtue, but a curse from God. God wants his people to prosper—physically, mentally, financially and most especially spiritually. He hates laziness, for being lazy can mean our being in poverty.
THE Bible says: “IF you love sleep, you will end in poverty.(Proverbs 20:13); “Lazy people are soon poor; hard workers get rich. (Proverbs 10: 4).
GOD’S love for all humanity is beyond compare. We love him because he first loved us, by giving even his life for us, so we can be free from sin.
THE SCRIPTURE says: “God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only begotten Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.” (John 3:16); “And, I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, nor angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 8:38-39).
THIS is sharing time, my brothers and sisters in Christ. Today is Sunday (Jan. 18), the third Sunday of January (2015). God bless us all! (30)
- 20/01/2015 11:33 - Clients’ friendly
- 20/01/2015 11:32 - Francis visit will make Tagle next Pope
- 19/01/2015 11:22 - Francis: Filipinos should respect the conceived child
- 19/01/2015 11:20 - ZAMCELCO does their efforts
- 19/01/2015 11:19 - BENG’s rating improves!
- 18/01/2015 14:30 - It can be rehabilitated soon
- 17/01/2015 13:37 - When accidents are inevitable
- 17/01/2015 13:35 - PAGASA: Pope’s trip to Tacloban dangerous
- 17/01/2015 13:29 - GORY incidents trigger this early
- 17/01/2015 12:03 - Year 2014, the year that was! looking forward in 2015 with positive hope for peace and harmony