Wednesday, 25 February 2015 13:19
(BY: REV. MIRAVITE) The massacre of 44 SAF Commandos at Mamasapano, Maguindanao on 25 January 2015 by the MNLF could be principally attributed to the rifts among PNP top brasses and lack of trust to the military leadership.
The animosity between the DILG Secretary and resigned PNP Chief Purisima developed when the office of the Ombudsman slapped at 6 months suspension on former PNP Chief, Dir. Gen. Allan Purisima on charges of graft and corruption.
Purisima’s lawyer questioned the authority of the DILG Secretary to implement the suspension but Sec. Mar Roxas invoked his authority to serve the suspension order.
Purisima who was on suspended status who allegedly called the shots during the SAF operation code named “Exodus” to arrest international terrorist Marwan instructed sacked SAF Commander Police Director Getulio Napenas not to inform Sec. Roxas and OIC PNP Dep. Dir. Gen. Leonardo Espina and not to coordinate with the AFP to prevent leakage to the MILF and other armed groups until the operation has started.
These lapses and blunders were aggravated by greed not to share credit with anyone when the operation succeeds.
National Security was at stake and the lives of 44 SAF Commandos were sacrificed because of mistrust, dissatisfaction and greed.
- 27/02/2015 13:59 - Blame PNoy officials, not me-Purisima
- 27/02/2015 13:42 - Fallen 44 congressional hearing venue for grandstanding
- 26/02/2015 15:25 - Purisima did not lie, somebody else did!
- 26/02/2015 14:35 - (Rice smuggling senate probe) “I’M not satisfied”- Kim Elago
- 25/02/2015 13:24 - Hope it wasn’t just be yesterday
- 24/02/2015 11:33 - No justice, no peace, said a local businessman
- 24/02/2015 11:32 - AFP is prepared to perform its Constitutional duty
- 24/02/2015 11:31 - Mamasapano & Rio Tuba
- 24/02/2015 11:23 - (For transparency sake): SEN. Villar’s rice smuggling probe is open to the public
- 23/02/2015 11:52 - Assessing EDSA 1 on its 29th year