Monday, 16 March 2015 11:52
(BY: REX G. MIRAVITE) The Peace Initiative for the settlement of Mindanao conflict is 100% supported by the Mindanaoans and by every Filipino within the bounce of the Law and the Constitution.
Everybody is praying for Peace but let us not take for granted our national security in case of any eventuality by showing our laxity, complacency and hesitancy to protect our territorial integrity and secure our law-abiding citizens by the AFP with the support of the PNP.
Winning the battle without fighting is the best form of victory and could be achieved by being prepared to talk peace on the basis of strength.
The present AFP is more modern and well-equipped than it was 40 years ago at the outbreak of rebellion in Mindanao.
- 18/03/2015 11:40 - NPA behind “Mamasapano massacre”?
- 17/03/2015 14:03 - A mad dog bit, was butchered & eaten
- 17/03/2015 14:01 - Morales & double standard at Ombudsman
- 17/03/2015 13:56 - Time for paradigm shift?
- 17/03/2015 13:52 - Shooting spree stops, but street crimes rise
- 16/03/2015 11:50 - AND KNK: the Church Jesus put up in RP
- 16/03/2015 11:46 - Purisima fooled PNoy
- 14/03/2015 11:42 - Ill-equipped AFP was decisive at the height of Mindanao rebellion
- 14/03/2015 11:41 - Wanted man coddled by police
- 14/03/2015 11:40 - PNOY ordered Marwan operation: BOI report