Sunday, 29 March 2015 13:30
(BY: REX G. MIRAVITE) The findings of the PNP Board of Inquiry (BOI) pointing to the Commander-In-Chief to have broken the chain of command in the Mamasapano operations will only prove that there are still credible people in the present administration.
The conduct of investigation without fear or favor by the no-nonsense PNP general is worthy of praise and emulation by the entire Filipino nation.
Those officials defending the president in refuting the BOI findings by their opinions destroy their own credibility.
Lacierda, in his overprotective defense of the commander-in-chief, said that had Purisima informed OIC chief PNP Espina about the operation the chain of command could have not been broken.
Lacierda must remember that purisima has no authority over the PNP having been suspended by the ombudsman.
DOJ Sec. Leila Delima said that the PNP is not the AFP where the president is the commander-in-chief.
Under the present system, the president is the commander-in-chief of all the armed forces and armed services of the Philippines.
The BOI report saves the gov’t from being over protective.
The BOI was headed by Police Chief Superintendent Benjamin Magalong of the CIDG.
The Mamasapano operation under Oplan Exodus to arrest International Terrorist Marwan and local terrorist Basit Usman on 25 January 2015 caused the lives of 44 PNP SAF commandos due to lack of proper planning.
The planners from top to bottom have violated the strategies on the “Art of War”
- 31/03/2015 11:42 - KO’s appeal pays off
- 30/03/2015 12:00 - Automated polls vs. manual election: both are evil?
- 30/03/2015 11:57 - Medical assistance from Cong. Lilia’s office
- 30/03/2015 11:55 - AL pounds on 2 city officials
- 29/03/2015 13:33 - Jesus: “Walang hanggang Ama, Makapangyarihang Diyos”
- 29/03/2015 13:24 - (Sharing Time): WHAT really affects our spirit?
- 28/03/2015 13:53 - Graduations here, Graduations there, bow!
- 28/03/2015 13:52 - Residents frustrated every after elections
- 28/03/2015 13:45 - SAF 44 not saved, in the name of peace?
- 27/03/2015 11:46 - PNoy claims on Mamasapano incredible