Tuesday, 04 October 2011 13:34
Before election, political parties are normally reorganized to put up their respective candidates in national and local elections.
The victory of the party depends on the credibility, popularity, programs and political influences of candidates leading the party.
A political party may collapse when people start to lose their trust and confidence on political personalities heading the party with minor programs that do not contribute to total development of the community.
The constituents have preference in favor of candidates with vision and oriented on development that benefits future generations.
Recently, local politicians are strengthening their local political parties in preparation for the 2013 election where strong indications show that Jalosjos is bent on running for Mayor of Zamboanga City with Mercy Arquiza Fernandez, incumbent City Councilor of Dapitan City aspiring for congress of Zamboanga City’s 2nd District.
Both Jalosjos and Mercy are from Zamboanga City. Jalosjos' ancestral home is in Tumaga while Mercy Arquiza Fernandez is from Mercedes.
The Jalosjos clan has proven their capability to lead Zamboanga del Norte and Zamboanga Sibugay provinces including two (2) municipalities of Baliangao and Sapang Dalaga under Misamis Occidental.
By Rex Miravite
- 05/10/2011 12:46 - Coal-fired plant - an industrial monster!
- 05/10/2011 12:45 - Let's stop giving false hope on regional transfer
- 05/10/2011 12:44 - Masturbation is Abortion?
- 05/10/2011 12:43 - Five lessons learned from 18 years of marriage
- 04/10/2011 13:35 - Bloodline and money politics
- 04/10/2011 13:34 - Renewable energy for Mindanao
- 04/10/2011 13:33 - 10 surprising facts about headaches
- 03/10/2011 16:25 - No medicine to treat prawn disease in Vitali
- 03/10/2011 16:25 - Can the guilty rich repent?
- 03/10/2011 16:24 - Mike Arroyo’s anomalous diplomatic passport