Friday, 14 October 2011 00:00
The 2013 local election is favorable to whoever is a new aspirant for Mayor of Zamboanga City after Mayor Celso Lobregat’s term expires in 2013.
The opportunity is part of human being’s instinct of expecting a “New type of Leadership for new personalities”.
Among the several probable local aspirants, Jalosjos is a new personality who hails from Zamboanga City but originally established his political empire in two (2) provinces of Zamboanga Peninsula Region (Zamboanga del Norte and Sibugay) including 2 municipalities of Baliangao and Sapang Dalaga in Misamis Occidental.
Jalosjos will not be the political opponent of Mayor Celso Lobregat since the latter is on his last term up to 2013.
*A veteran Legislator and oriented on development Jalosjos who is 99% running for Mayor enjoys the lead under the Filipino’s slogan of Bagong Hari Bagon Ugali” in Political governance as an answer to the people’s clamor for a total change in the political leadership in Zamboanga City.
Also consistently aspiring is Dapitan City Councilor Mercy Aruquiza Fernandez, a member of the Jalosjos clan for Representative of the 2nd Congressional District who is from Mercedes, Zamboanga City.
Mercy is another new personality in the political arena of Zamboanga City.
- 15/10/2011 00:00 - The Constitution is not the problem
- 15/10/2011 00:00 - SRPI reaction to professor's commentary on coal plant
- 15/10/2011 00:00 - Mind Opener: Connecting the Dots
- 14/10/2011 00:00 - Freeze Curuan, Vitali and others forever?
- 14/10/2011 00:00 - Peace talks - Now is the time to move ahead
- 05/10/2011 12:46 - Coal-fired plant - an industrial monster!
- 05/10/2011 12:45 - Let's stop giving false hope on regional transfer
- 05/10/2011 12:44 - Masturbation is Abortion?
- 05/10/2011 12:43 - Five lessons learned from 18 years of marriage
- 04/10/2011 13:35 - Bloodline and money politics