Saturday, 05 November 2011 11:29
It is about time that our Muslim brothers come to terms with the reality that the Abu Sayyaf has metamorphosed into savage outlaws that do not distinguish religion and beliefs in carrying out their vicious crimes. It is foolish to dream that these beasts will ever champion the cause of what they peddle as marginalized communities of Moro people. The fact is that the Abu Sayyaf banditsonly succeeded in isolating and the Moro people depriving them of the opportunities that could have been availed of by our brother Muslims.
In every opportunity, the Abu Sayyaf terrorists would nab anyone they suspect have money in their pockets and not satisfied with this demand from the relatives of the victims to ransom them if they want them alive. Many of their victims include Muslim professionals whose income can barely let the loose ends meet. But they are victimized anyway and are subjected to brutalities that only savage beasts have the capacity to commit.
In this era when violence and savagery are condemned by civilized nations, the Abu Sayyaf has no place on earth where they will find and earn sympathy. It is therefore to the best interest of the Moro people in whose territories these elements are moving about to altogether deny them sanctuaries. Otherwise given the hunger of these elements to pounce at anyone that bleeds, Our Muslim brothers will sooner or later find out that they too have become a victim of these savage beasts.
By Menardo Wenceslao
- 07/11/2011 19:58 - What women really want to hear from you
- 06/11/2011 00:00 - 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Carbs
- 06/11/2011 00:00 - PH is 8th worldwide in gender equality, says study
- 06/11/2011 00:00 - We have a living Savior and He is coming again (7th and last part)
- 05/11/2011 11:29 - Aiding an enemy is treason
- 05/11/2011 11:28 - We have a living Savior and He is coming again (Part VI)
- 04/11/2011 10:01 - GRP, open the Pandora’s box now!
- 04/11/2011 10:01 - Basilan's two headed monster
- 04/11/2011 09:59 - ‘The Great Escape,’ starring Gloria Arroyo
- 04/11/2011 09:58 - They died with their boots on