Saturday, 12 November 2011 11:41
The next local election is scheduled in May 2013 but the Jalosjos camp started preparing 2 years ahead.
Random survey starting July 2011 shows that majority of the people of Zamboanga City are opting for a total change when the term of Mayor Celso Lobregat ends in 2013.
Jalosjos is the kingmaker of Zamboanga del Norte and Zamboanga Sibugay where the clan established political kingdom in said provinces to include 2 municipalities of Misamis Occidental (Balinagao and Sapang Dalaga).
Now that the kingmaker is the one running it is expected that the clan will move heaven and earth in a lawful way for the kingmaker to become a king.
The Jalosjos clan is the only in the Philippines having political kingdom in 2 provinces including 2 municipalities of Misamis Occidental.
Although the next election is still in 2013 but Jalosjos is prepared and ready by 2012 as well as Mercy Arquiza Fernandez who is running for congress in the 2nd District.
By Rex Miravite
- 14/11/2011 11:06 - When to flout conventional financial wisdom
- 14/11/2011 11:06 - Five major health threats that your Dentist can predict
- 14/11/2011 11:05 - Ways to help your pet live longer
- 12/11/2011 11:42 - Karma haunts Gloria
- 12/11/2011 11:41 - Treason and punishment
- 12/11/2011 11:39 - The blessed hope and the order of Christ's coming (Part 1)
- 11/11/2011 13:11 - No Greater Love
- 11/11/2011 13:10 - Unforgettable 520 days on "Mars"
- 11/11/2011 13:09 - How to have an eco-friendly Christmas
- 11/11/2011 13:08 - Top foods for boosting immunity