Friday, 18 November 2011 11:35
The government peace keeping force in Basilan has consistently scored against the pesky yet savage Abu Sayyaf terrorist groups in the island province of Basilan. To the civilian communities in Basilan this is one big threat removed in their hopes for peace and one big deterrent done away with in their wish to live a normal life and economic activities.
These series of successful campaign waged by the government forces once more gave credence to the partnership and cooperation of the civilian population and the Armed Forces of the Philippines in combating not only common criminals but more importantly in pursuing savage terrorists which have caused untold miseries on what was once a peaceful island of Basilan.
But then again the people and the peace keeping force of Basilan should not be complacent given their successes. Remember, the terrorists never sleep and they strike ferociously just we think that they are gone. The consolation here is that united, we can successfully eliminate them.
By Menardo Wenceslao
- 20/11/2011 17:00 - The Do-It-Yourself Hair Spa
- 20/11/2011 17:00 - Invest in Philippines, the 'Dark Horse' of Asia: Expert
- 20/11/2011 16:59 - Inefficient public servants are like fruit trees need stress
- 20/11/2011 16:59 - The blessed hope and the order of Christ's coming (Part 4)
- 18/11/2011 11:36 - The King is now fast losing power!
- 18/11/2011 11:35 - Is Bob Arum afraid of truth?
- 18/11/2011 11:34 - The blessed hope and the order of Christ's coming (Part 3)
- 17/11/2011 11:01 - Let’s adopt President Cory’s strategy on integral conflict
- 17/11/2011 11:00 - ‘Aquinorroyo’ Conspiracy?
- 17/11/2011 10:59 - APEC and EAS-Whose Interest?