Tuesday, 22 November 2011 00:00
Most sectors are clamoring for Jalosjos to run for Mayor of Zamboanga City after the term of Mayor Celso Lobregat ends in 2013 based on the random survey conducted the past several months.
A veteran legislator and a kingmaker of 2 provinces of Zamboanga del Norte and Zamboanga Sibugay including the municipalities of Baliangao and Sapang Dalaga of Misamis Occidental, people are convinced that Jalosjos can be the best successor of Mayor Lobregat.
Development oriented, imaginative and creative, Jalosjos, who is from Zamboanga City and a visionary who doesn't only see what his eyes can see, is groomed to be the next Mayor of Zamboanga City.
On the other hand, since Congressman Erbie Fabian is also on his last term, incumbent City Councilor of Dapitan City, Hon. Mercy Arquiza Fernandez from Mercedes, Zamboanga City is aiming to be the next Representative of the 2nd Congressional District.
Mercy believes that there are still a lot of developments that can be introduced in the said district for the benefit of the rural folks.
By Rex Miravite
- 23/11/2011 11:12 - Climate change and Philippine deforestation
- 23/11/2011 11:11 - Green tea shows small effect on Cholesterol
- 23/11/2011 11:09 - Ten workplace myths busted
- 23/11/2011 11:08 - Signs you are headed for a breakup
- 22/11/2011 00:00 - 'If I were PGMA'
- 22/11/2011 00:00 - Study links religious services to optimism
- 22/11/2011 00:00 - Ten first-date fumbles men make
- 21/11/2011 11:36 - 'All roads lead to Rome-o'
- 21/11/2011 11:36 - Barangay officials' cancelled trip to Dakak
- 21/11/2011 11:35 - ASEAN leaders react on planned US marine base in Australia