Friday, 25 November 2011 11:13
For more than 30 years the homeowners of one of the oldest subdivisions in Zamboanga City suffered inconvenience because of its bad roads.
Phase I concreting of roads covers more than 300 meters of the First, Second and 5th Streets of Aurora Village Subdivision undertaken by MC Gabriel Construction.
As soon as other access roads are donated by the subdivision owners to the city government thru Tumaga Barangay, Phase II follows.
The members of the Homeowners Association of Aurora Village are grateful and thankful to Mayor Celso Lobregat and the City Engineers Office for allocating funds for Phase I concreting of roads within the village.
Aurora Village has wider roads and has the biggest area of more than 1 hectare office space and playground planted with mahogany trees around and fruit trees within the open space area planted with vegetables for the meantime.
It has a basketball/tennis court with children's playground facilities.
It is inhabited by businessmen, professionals and employees from government and private sectors.
It has its own chapel and Mosque.
By: Rex Miravite
- 28/11/2011 11:11 - In this city, even our eyes are now taxed
- 28/11/2011 11:10 - Gov’t needs to revise its economic philosophy
- 28/11/2011 11:09 - Seeking justice, end to impunity
- 28/11/2011 11:08 - Tricky marriage transitions — mastered
- 25/11/2011 11:14 - Enrile wise counsel to the MILF
- 25/11/2011 11:13 - How Gloria almost got away!
- 25/11/2011 11:10 - Let's praise the Lord today and bring joy to his heart
- 24/11/2011 11:48 - A turning point and a test
- 24/11/2011 11:47 - Self-fulfilling prophecy
- 24/11/2011 11:46 - Signs of collaboration among terrorists in Southeast Asia inspires more resistance