Saturday, 03 December 2011 00:00
Zamboanga City has a unique state of peace and order different from that of the other cities.
It has a reversed peace and order condition.
Why? Because if there are continuous shooting and killing incidents, kidnappings, bombings, carnappings, robbery/hold up, snatchings and other petty crimes, these are considered normal occurrences as far as Zamboanga City is concerned.
Therefore, the law enforcement authorities and local officials must do their best to reverse the situation to abnormal so that we can enjoy peace and tranquility in the city.
The latest incident which is considered a normal occurrence is the explosion at Atilano Pension House at Canelar in the evening of November 27, 2011 killing three people and wounding 27 others.
Last October 7, 2011, two explosions occurred at Red Palm Pension House in Guiwan and at San Roque Cockpit wherein a total of eleven people were injured.
These are normal occurrences in Zamboanga City.
That is precisely the reason why people are clamoring for the attainment of abnormal peace and order in Zamboanga City in the reverse order.
By Rex Miravite
- 05/12/2011 11:39 - Zambo doesn't have crime prevention plan
- 05/12/2011 11:35 - A dead end
- 04/12/2011 00:00 - Undertake crime prevention even without intelligence information
- 04/12/2011 00:00 - Why having a big family is good for your heart
- 04/12/2011 00:00 - For an even skin tone
- 03/12/2011 00:00 - With Love, Peace Is Possible
- 03/12/2011 00:00 - Corona’s measure of propriety
- 03/12/2011 00:00 - We can rest in the good Shepherd's hands
- 02/12/2011 10:31 - Alarming increase in HIV cases
- 02/12/2011 10:30 - Decrowning Corona