Wednesday, 21 December 2011 11:16
Do you want presents (things) this Christmas or do you need the free gift of salvation? Now is the hour of salvation.
We have only two choices: We either have to accept Jesus as our Savior and Lord or to reject. On judgment day, our Lord will also have two choices: He will say; “Welcome my faithful servants” or “depart from me you workers of unrighteousness.”
Which road are you on salvation or damnation? Are you ready when God will announce that time is no more? Remember, God does not choose judgment-man do. His choice is always to bless his children.
Do you want to receive the most wonderful gift in the whole universe, the life of Christ Himself? It’s Christmas, and Jesus is the supreme gift. Do you want a new nature? Do you want to be born again?, right now?
We cannot take it lightly, for Jesus spoke imperatively. John 3:3 reads: “I tell you the truth, no can see the Kingdom of God unless he is born again!” And again in verse 7, Jesus said: You should not be surprised at my saying- you must be born again. “You Must”- a command from God.
Take note that to be “born again” means a person needs a second birth from the Spirit of God Himself (John 3:5-8). It means being born of God or receiving spiritual life from God (regeneration) as a result of having faith in Christ.
If you need it, simply but sincerely pray: “Dear Lord Jesus, I believe that you are the Son of God. I believe that you died for my sins and rose from the grave. I invite you into my heart and receive you right now. Thank you for a new life. Thank you for forgiveness. Help to become what you want me to be and live your life thought me. Amen.”
Jesus said, “Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if any one hear my voice and open the door of his heart, I will come in to him and will dine with him and he with me” (Revelation 3:20).
God carried out his plan though Jesus Christ. Don’t fake your life! Projecting yourself as innocent as little children is hypocrisy. Remember if there are “beatitudes” given to the righteous, there are also “woes” thrown to hypocrites.
Know the truth. Speak the truth, accept the truth. Confess and repent. Receive and accept Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord. Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life; no one goes to the Father except by me” (John 14:6)
TO GOD BE ALL GLORY AND HONOR
- 22/12/2011 14:00 - Stop the foreign intrusion
- 22/12/2011 13:59 - Sendong’s Christmastime Message
- 22/12/2011 13:58 - Marriage chances rise with your salary
- 21/12/2011 11:17 - Mindanao Typhoon-Free?
- 21/12/2011 11:16 - Corona's conviction or acquittal will cause unredeemable embarrassment
- 21/12/2011 11:14 - Obesity linked to lower paychecks
- 20/12/2011 10:44 - Qualifications for Zambo City Police Director
- 20/12/2011 10:43 - Are antibiotics making us fat?
- 20/12/2011 10:43 - Christmas message of Senate President Juan Ponce Enrile
- 20/12/2011 10:42 - Is Jesus Christ your Savior? (Part 1 of 2)