Wednesday, 04 January 2012 13:12
The ever deteriorating peace and order condition of Zamboanga City as far as killings of people like chickens is concerned calls for an extra-aggressive campaign without let up against criminality.
While the local authorities seem to be doing their job and maybe doing their best but their best is still not enough.
Had they been doing more than their best and still not enough to contain the situation then for delicadeza the head must voluntarily roll his head in order not to prolong the agony of the people.
The 2-year tenure of office is too short for a good police director but too long for an inefficient one.
While there is such tenure of office as a matter of policy but good performance must be the overriding objective.
The longer or shorter a police director or chief of police stays is primarily determined by his efficiency or inefficiency.
- 06/01/2012 12:35 - Something notable!
- 06/01/2012 12:33 - Year of P-Noy’s ‘Dragon’
- 06/01/2012 12:29 - Jalosjos prioritizes development, peace and order
- 06/01/2012 12:28 - Teaching: A passion
- 04/01/2012 13:12 - New Year Hope and Happiness for 2012
- 04/01/2012 13:11 - Davao's "Punch" on Mining
- 04/01/2012 13:10 - Top reasons to eat breakfast
- 03/01/2012 13:43 - Hope is not always a good thing
- 03/01/2012 13:42 - Corona should resign before it is too late
- 03/01/2012 13:42 - Why not a Bible verse for a New Year resolution?