Wednesday, 01 February 2012 13:34
The Philippine Tourism Authority (PTA) Golf Course Beach in Calarian this city dubbed as the “Dirtiest” in previous column of this writer has been corrected by concerned agency.
The comfort rooms (CR) and bath rooms have been partially repaired, cleanliness and sanitation being observed.
But the broken tiles of the flooring of CR and bath room must be repaired or replaced and the walls of the building must be renovated to qualify even within the level of partial standard of a local tourist spot.
The broken roads from the highway going inside the beach are bumpy and need repair maybe by applying overlay asphalt or by reconcreting it.
This government facility for recreation should be the model in the local tourism industry.
It is really very funny in promoting tourism when the facilities are not conducive for recreation.
By Rex Miravite
- 03/02/2012 13:37 - Life from the exotic malunggay
- 02/02/2012 16:33 - Will RP obey UN order on libel?
- 02/02/2012 16:32 - The slogan works both ways
- 02/02/2012 16:31 - Good, better, best practices in agriculture
- 01/02/2012 13:36 - Corona, Megaworld & SC 2004 decision
- 01/02/2012 13:33 - The end of celibacy in the Catholic Church
- 01/02/2012 13:32 - Children ‘switching from TV to mobile internet’
- 31/01/2012 10:35 - Fame and Lucre – Supreme Kingmakers
- 31/01/2012 10:35 - PNoy must probe Cuevas’ claims
- 31/01/2012 10:34 - Silence and Solitude