Thursday, 09 February 2012 00:00
Former Congressman Romeo “Nonong” Jalosjos will formally announce his plan to run for Mayor of Zamboanga City in the 2013 local elections after the Pulse Asia Survey result is released.
It will be recalled that last year, volunters gathered 180,000 signatures urging Jalosjos to run for Mayor after the term of Mayor Celso Lobregat ends in 2013.
Nonong Jalosjos, who is from Zamboanga City, is convinced of the local survey because of the clamor of the great majority for a total change in the local political leadership to fast track the development of the City and address the peace and order problem.
The Pulse Asia Survey which is still ongoing, was conducted to further strengthen the response to the desire of the people for Jalosjos to serve the City.
The formal announcement of Nonong Jalosjos to run for Mayor of Zamboanga City in 2013 will be known in March 2012 after the Pulse Asia survey.
For the 2nd Congressional District Representative, Mercy Arquiza Fernandez is definitely running if Nonong Jalosjos runs for Mayor.
For being decisive and with strong personality and political will Zamboanga City will be in good hands with Nonong Jalosjos as Mayor and his team to lead the city to progress and peaceful environment.
- 10/02/2012 11:48 - What is Corona hiding?
- 10/02/2012 11:47 - Defense panel's smartness cannot overcome preponderance of evidence
- 09/02/2012 00:00 - Another year of waiting for a peace agreement to be signed
- 09/02/2012 00:00 - Dangers of spanking kids
- 09/02/2012 00:00 - Tips for surviving your next dentist appointment
- 08/02/2012 11:50 - "Multum in Parvo"
- 08/02/2012 11:49 - Truth on “illicit relationships”
- 08/02/2012 11:48 - Facebook users ask, 'Where's our cut?'
- 08/02/2012 11:45 - Massages may yield surprising benefit for tired muscles
- 07/02/2012 12:01 - DILG should re-orient mayors on PNP Law