Tuesday, 21 February 2012 10:01
Some members of the Zamboanga City Police Retirees Association are turned off with the recent development in the local chapter.
The Police Retirees Association Zamboanga City Chapter have been existing for the past several years.
And it is a welcome development if other provinces and cities will also organize their respective chapters in order that the associations could be federated regionwide, an insider was quoted as saying.
But the process must follow legal procedures in electing regional officers, another member on condition of anonymity commented.
Under normal situation, each province or city may organize their chapter and elect their officers.
Chapter presidents elect from among themselves the regional officers if they intend to form a federation regionwide.
In the absence of any organizational meeting among chapter presidents for the creation of a regional federation, the regional officers of the police retirees association incorporated are considered self appointed.
- 22/02/2012 10:36 - A stable peace in Mindanao
- 22/02/2012 10:35 - LGUs neglected agriculture, NGO’s intervention needed
- 22/02/2012 10:34 - Philippine Science Centrum
- 21/02/2012 10:04 - Paradise lost to destructive mining
- 21/02/2012 10:02 - Suffering, deceit accompany 4Ps program in Southern Mindanao hinterlands
- 21/02/2012 10:00 - Five things in your kitchen that could make you sick
- 20/02/2012 12:25 - Annus Mirabilis and Rara Avis
- 20/02/2012 12:24 - Pyscho test for PNoy and Corona? Why not!
- 20/02/2012 12:23 - Seven health symptoms you should never ignore
- 20/02/2012 12:22 - Rebound 101