Tuesday, 17 April 2012 00:00
Everytime a heinous crime is committed in Zamboanga City, some sectors immediately started looking for the whereabouts of the intelligence funds of the city.
While the lawful use of intelligence funds is necessary in gathering information in advance about the plan of criminal elements so that it could be anticipated and deterred, but it is not an ultimate solution in order to have a stable peace and order condition in the city.
The best solution is to come out with a plan that will prevent the existence of crime syndicates but first of all we have to uproot and eliminate the existing criminal syndicates.
And then come out with a long range “Crime prevention master plan” that will block windows of opportunity for potential criminal elements even to think of reviving the existence of crime syndicates.
A simple but comprehensive plan must be formulated because intelligence funds alone cannot make a stable peace and order in the city of Zamboanga.
With the formulation of a “crime prevention master plan” attuned to the prevailing situation in Zamboanga City whoever are our elected local and appointed police officials the plan is there as reference for them to follow and further improve it as years go by. It is a simple as that.
by Rex Miravite
- 18/04/2012 17:13 - Double-talk on 2016 run; error in Pacquiao oath
- 18/04/2012 17:13 - Don't blame Helmet Law on senseless killings
- 18/04/2012 17:11 - Reform must come now lest the Marcos storm most viciously returns
- 18/04/2012 17:10 - Shy Hong Kongers urged to have more sex
- 17/04/2012 00:00 - Gov’t to blame for power mess
- 17/04/2012 00:00 - 25 ways to flatten your belly by Summer
- 17/04/2012 00:00 - Paranoia
- 16/04/2012 00:00 - Pacquiao refused to join LP?
- 16/04/2012 00:00 - Jalosjos can make Zamboanga City peaceful
- 16/04/2012 00:00 - It’s now or later...or never?