Wednesday, 18 April 2012 17:13
The local authorities must not look for a scapegoat for their failure to control the series of senseless killings in Zamboanga City.
The more you make excuses and alibis the more you lose the trust and confidence of the people.
The strict enforcement of the BAN GUN must be intensified to control the use of firearms in the commission of crimes and not blame the “Helmet Law”.
With or without a helmet, half face or full faced if there is an opportunity for criminal to commit a crime he will commit it because he has a firearm.
So let us not blame the helmet law on the series of senseless killings in Zamboanga City.
We cannot prevent people from using a full faced helmet because this is a law that protect them in case of accident.
- 19/04/2012 12:37 - Census results reveal political quirks in Zamboanga
- 19/04/2012 12:36 - A new dawn in Sulu
- 19/04/2012 12:15 - Heart of Darkness
- 19/04/2012 12:14 - Coco sap sugar as RP’s top dollar earner
- 18/04/2012 17:13 - Double-talk on 2016 run; error in Pacquiao oath
- 18/04/2012 17:11 - Reform must come now lest the Marcos storm most viciously returns
- 18/04/2012 17:10 - Shy Hong Kongers urged to have more sex
- 17/04/2012 00:00 - Gov’t to blame for power mess
- 17/04/2012 00:00 - Intelligence funds alone cannot make Zamboanga peaceful
- 17/04/2012 00:00 - 25 ways to flatten your belly by Summer