Sunday, 29 April 2012 00:00
The 2013 local election is fast approaching and information is spreading like wild fire that the Jalosjoses are groomed to run for local chief executive positions in the Zamboanga Peninsula region.
Aside from Governor Rommel Jalosjos who is the incumbent governor of Zamboanga Sibugay province, Congressman Cesar Jalosjos who is on his last term will be running for Governor of Zamboanga del Norte vice Governor Yebes who is also on his last term.
Another Jalosjos is reportedly running for Governor of Zamboanga del Sur and of course persistent information reveals that former Congressman Romeo "Nonong" Jalosjos will run for Mayor of Zamboanga City in 2013 election.
If the Jalosjoses will be lucky to make it in the 2013 political exercise then we can expect an effective coordination among the provinces in Zamboanga Peninsula in terms of peace, progress and development.
By: Rex Miravite
- 30/04/2012 11:51 - NUJP Media Statement 'And Again He Whines'
- 30/04/2012 11:51 - Gen. Mac Arthur's prediction about Nokor came out true
- 30/04/2012 11:50 - RP-China war: only God can tell
- 30/04/2012 11:49 - Support from citizens crucial to move forward significant breakthroughs in GPH-MILF peace talks
- 29/04/2012 00:00 - Cancer survivors urged to eat better, exercise
- 29/04/2012 00:00 - “Selling of awarded lands is common”
- 29/04/2012 00:00 - Top 10 Unique Ways to Relieve Stress
- 28/04/2012 12:05 - An interim agreement for a stable peace in Mindanao
- 28/04/2012 12:03 - Scarborough Incident
- 28/04/2012 12:02 - The big shift in Kuala Lumpur