Friday, 04 May 2012 13:03
As early as barely 1 year before the 2013 elections, some political followers of politicians are already resorting not only in black propaganda, but to the extent of hitting their political opponents below the belt.
Nonong Jalosjos, mayoralty candidate for 2013 election, after his formal declaration to run for Mayor of Zamboanga City on April 26, 2012, has suggested to his fellow politicians not to resort to black propaganda to win polls.
However, 2 days ago, somebody from the West Coast was rumor mongering saying that Nonong suffered a heart attack, tantamount to hitting below the belt.
Nonong Jalosjos is very healthy. If the election code requires a drug test on candidates aspiring for elective positions, Nonong is even willing to undergo an executive check-up including below the belt examination to prove that he has a very strong and stable physical health.
- 05/05/2012 11:48 - Another bid to surrender sovereignty?
- 05/05/2012 11:42 - Only SC can probe criminal raps vs. justices
- 05/05/2012 11:40 - Medical tests every man needs
- 04/05/2012 13:05 - Attacking Press Freedom while "enhancing" it
- 04/05/2012 13:04 - The $10-million Man
- 04/05/2012 13:02 - Ombudsman cannot probe CJ on $ deposits
- 03/05/2012 11:24 - Official Philippine Government Position on Bajo de Masinloc (Scarborough Shoal) and the waters within its vicinity
- 03/05/2012 11:22 - No one is listening to labor
- 03/05/2012 11:21 - ZABIDA and Gender for Peace and Governance for 2012
- 02/05/2012 14:13 - Peace Farming