Thursday, 16 February 2017 12:09
Residents of Sacol Island have reported hearing strange humming sound in their barangays.
Former congresswoman Lilia Nuño, in an interview said, the residents of Landang Gua and Landang Laum confided to her about the weird and annoying noise which they have been hearing for several nights now.
“Ya abla yo canila baka sunor ese del makina del pumpboat o barko ta pasa. Pero ya abla sila cay nuay man pumpboat y barko ta pasa aquel tiempo ta uwi sila cunel sunor,” Nuño said.
According to Nuño, the residents described the sound as emanating from under the sea.
Before the 6.7 magnitude earthquake that struck Surigao City, some residents have also heard an annoying sound in the area.
A news article from the internet says that in May 2014, the U.S. Air Force has notified Congress that it intends to shut down HAARP, a controversial Alaska-based research facility that studies an energetic and active region of the upper atmosphere.
Conspiracy theorists are abuzz about the news, given that HAARP (short for High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) has long been the center of wild speculation that the program is designed to control the weather, or worse. In 2010, Venezuelan leader Hugo Chavez claimed that HAARP, or a program like it, trigerred the earthquake in Haiti.
Record showed that the Haitian quake of 2010 was caused by the slippage of a previously unmapped fault along the border of the Caribbean and North American tectonic plates.
Though denied by HAARP officials, some respected researchers allege that secret electromagnetic warfare capabilities of HAARP are designed to forward the US military’s goal of achieving full-spectrum dominance by the year 2020.
Others go so far as to claim that HAARP can and has been used for weather modification, to cause earthquakes and tsunamis, to disrupt global communications systems, and more.
Major aspects of the program are kept secret for alleged reasons of “national security.” Yet there is no doubt that HAARP and electromagnetic weapons capable of being used in warfare do exist.
Nuño said, concerned agencies of government should look into the report of the residents of Sacol islands and identify what and where the said sound is coming from. (Nonong Santiago)
- 17/02/2017 13:56 - Celso condemns Buenavista attack
- 16/02/2017 13:33 - Barangay Chair admits existence of fixers in Zambo City Hall
- 16/02/2017 13:30 - Beng orders no let-up in ops vs suspects in bus strafing
- 16/02/2017 13:11 - Rural bus ambushed in Zambo
- 16/02/2017 12:15 - Burglars strike again
- 16/02/2017 11:59 - (On another Abu Sayyaf beheading threat) Military insists no ransom policy
- 15/02/2017 15:36 - Zamcelco discovers pilferage from over 100 Mampang homes
- 15/02/2017 15:26 - CHO advocates complete immunization vs diphtheria
- 15/02/2017 15:12 - New traffic rerouting scheme still awaiting mayor’s approval
- 15/02/2017 15:04 - Three killed in highway hit and run accident