Thursday, 16 February 2017 12:15
Two law firm offices and a store were allegedly robbed by unidentified burglars along Nuñez Street, Barangay Zone III and Barangay Sta. Catalina, this city, last Tuesday.
A certain Monette Luna reported to Police Station 11 that at around 9:00 in the morning, she discovered the Cajayon-Montemayor Law Office, located at Azusano Building in Nuñez Street,in disarray.
Investigator-on-case, Police Officer 1 Almojer Amminulla conducted an ocular investigation and found that the suspects gained entry from the back door of the law office.
A continuous investigation is being conducted to identify the suspects.
On the other hand, a businesswoman identified as Lorma Barali Lagbas, 53, married, of Sta. Catalina, reported to Police Station 11 that her store was robbed by a certain Ismail Jubail Titing, alias Yonh-Yong, of legal age, single, of the said Barangay.
Lagbas told the police that the suspect took her gold bracelet worth P20,000, a wristwatch, 2 units cellular phones and some products from the store.
PO1 Aminulla said two witnesses identified as Reyson Jangas and Zyron Jubail, allegedly saw the suspect forcibly destroying the padlock and entered the store.
The witnesses said they saw Titing coming out from the establishment carrying some things inside the sack and ran towards Martha Drive, Sta. Catalina.
The police launched a manhunt operation for the possible arrest of the suspect and the recovery of the stolen items.
Meanwhile, a residential house owned by Napoleon Tolosa Montero, 54, married, the budget officer of the Department of Education (DepEd) and a resident of Star Street, Tumaga sought the assistance of Police Station 7 that his house was robbed by unidentified suspects.
He said the suspects forcibly took a pair of earrings worth P70,000, a necklace worth P35,000, a Philip Stine wristwatch worth P70,000, iPhone 4S cellular phone worth P20,000 and bundle of keys of their house.
Report showed that the incident was discovered at about 5:00 a.m. wherein the air condition unit was detached and placed on the floor by the suspects to gain entry inside the house.
A continuous investigation is being conducted to identify the suspects for their possible arrest and recovery of the stolen items. (Eugene A. Lasprilla)
- 17/02/2017 14:02 - Two hurt in vehicular accident
- 17/02/2017 13:56 - Celso condemns Buenavista attack
- 16/02/2017 13:33 - Barangay Chair admits existence of fixers in Zambo City Hall
- 16/02/2017 13:30 - Beng orders no let-up in ops vs suspects in bus strafing
- 16/02/2017 13:11 - Rural bus ambushed in Zambo
- 16/02/2017 12:09 - Strange sound reported by Sacol residents - Nuño
- 16/02/2017 11:59 - (On another Abu Sayyaf beheading threat) Military insists no ransom policy
- 15/02/2017 15:36 - Zamcelco discovers pilferage from over 100 Mampang homes
- 15/02/2017 15:26 - CHO advocates complete immunization vs diphtheria
- 15/02/2017 15:12 - New traffic rerouting scheme still awaiting mayor’s approval