Friday, 17 February 2017 14:02
A pedestrian and a motorist were injured in a road accident along Sitio Mala, Barangay Bolong, this city, on Wednesday.
Police said, Filomeno Guevara y Cuartocruz, 54, married, of the said place, was accidentally bumped by a Honda XRM 125 motorcycle bearing plate number JU-4502, driven by Joaquin Marquez y Falcasantos, 29, single, a resident of Barangay Tetuan, this city.
Both the driver and the pedestrian were rushed to Zamboanga City Medical Center after sustaining injuries on the different parts of their body.
Investigation conducted by Police Station 3 showed that the motorcycle was travelling from the city proper to Pagadian City. Upon reaching Sitio Mala in Bolong,the driver failed to see Filomeno crossing the highway, causing the incident.
The police investigator is preparing the case of reckless imprudence resulting to physical injury against Joaquin. (Eugene A. Lasprilla)
- 18/02/2017 12:01 - Military suffers 14 casualties in clash with terrorist groups
- 17/02/2017 14:10 - City invites Bato to 80th Dia de Zambo fete
- 17/02/2017 14:10 - Phivolcs reiterates call to assess old buildings in city
- 17/02/2017 14:09 - Beng, CPOC tackle strafing incident
- 17/02/2017 14:09 - Policemen looking for cop whose gun burst inside mall
- 17/02/2017 13:56 - Celso condemns Buenavista attack
- 16/02/2017 13:33 - Barangay Chair admits existence of fixers in Zambo City Hall
- 16/02/2017 13:30 - Beng orders no let-up in ops vs suspects in bus strafing
- 16/02/2017 13:11 - Rural bus ambushed in Zambo
- 16/02/2017 12:15 - Burglars strike again