Tuesday, 07 March 2017 11:33
A construction worker was stabbed and wounded by his co-worker inside Razee Massage Parlor and Videoke Bar along Pura Brillantes Street, Zamboanga City, yesterday dawn.
The victim was identified as DonDon Amada y Flores, 32, married, a native of Misamis Occidental, presently staying at a construction site in Puericulture Center, La Purisima Street.
The victim suffered a stab wound on the neck and was brought to Puericulture Lying-in Maternity Hospital, then later transferred to Zamboanga City Medical Center (ZCMC).
The suspect was identified as Ronnel Ramayrat Jacint, also staying at the said construction site.
Police investigation disclosed that the victim and the suspect,along with another companion identified as Jacinto Daliglig, were having a drinking spree at the said establishment when a heated argument ensued between them.
Dondon allegedly threw a bottle of beer at Ronnel, who picked up a debris of the bottle and stabbed Dondon.
Responding policemen immediately arrested the suspect and conducted him to the police station.
A homicide case was readied by the police against the suspect in court. (Eugene A. Lasprilla)
- 08/03/2017 13:26 - PESO holds job fair March 10
- 07/03/2017 11:48 - Shooter misses target, ends in hospital bed
- 07/03/2017 11:47 - Girl takes own life
- 07/03/2017 11:44 - Mariano: Zambo will soon be 'City of illegal gambling'
- 07/03/2017 11:39 - Market Supervisor: No illegal collections in public market
- 07/03/2017 11:27 - Hospitals should report wounded persons - Huesca
- 07/03/2017 11:27 - Maskipop robbed
- 06/03/2017 11:55 - (As clashes escalate in Sulu, Basilan) Zamboanga police on heightened alert against Abu Sayyaf entry
- 06/03/2017 11:54 - Parents use children as debt payment
- 06/03/2017 11:50 - Gunmen barge inside house, shoot three girls