Wednesday, 15 March 2017 12:16
The City Government will kick off on Friday, March 17, the Annual Sports, Fitness and Recreation Program 2017 for its employees with the theme “An honest with integrity and physically fit personnel for a productive city government of Zamboanga.”
Spearheaded by the City Sports Division Office, the sports program involves various sports activities that will be held in different venues in the city. It will run until November 27, 2017.
The activity is intended to ensure workers’ physical and mental wellbeing and is in line with the physical fitness program mandated by the Civil Service Commission (CSC) through various physical fitness and sports activities.
The opening program on Friday will be highlighted by the social ballroom and Mr. & Ms. Fitness competition starting at 2pm at the City Coliseum in Tetuan.
Different sports activities include badminton, bowling and dart, basketball men and volleyball mixed, futsal mixed, swimming and athletics and dodge ball.
Games will be held every Friday from 3-5pm. (Sheila Covarrubias)
- 16/03/2017 14:15 - Pakistanis held for questioning after failing to show passport
- 15/03/2017 12:18 - Beng urges Zambo solons to unite for 3rd district bill
- 15/03/2017 12:17 - New traffic scheme to start Monday
- 15/03/2017 12:17 - Man commits suicide
- 15/03/2017 12:17 - Crackdown vs traffic violators continue
- 15/03/2017 12:16 - Teenager stabbed in Magay
- 15/03/2017 12:15 - Police raid hideout of snatchers
- 14/03/2017 13:40 - Dad orders abduction of own daughter from school
- 14/03/2017 13:40 - Do not swim in Cawa-Cawa, Caragasan reiterates Agbulos
- 14/03/2017 13:38 - Climaco vows to optimize police power for security