Wednesday, 15 March 2017 12:17
A man allegedly committed suicide by drinkinginsecticide at Sitio Barlak, Barangay Cabaluay, this city, last Monday.
Police Station 3 report revealed that Gangerico Ortega y Layok, 38, married, a resident of the same place, allegedly drunk Thiodan insecticide due to family problem.
The victim’s wife, Madalyn Ortega y Jordan, 44, told police investigators that at about 12:45 p.m., she heard her husband shouting the words “YatomayoThiodan!”, then later saw him vomiting outside their house.
The victim was brought to a nearest hospital but the wife said she felt that her husband was no longer breathing, and believed thathe died midway to the medical facility.
The victim was brought back to their residence for proper burial. (Eugene A. Lasprilla)
- 16/03/2017 14:16 - Mayor sets deadline for purchase of new city jail lot
- 16/03/2017 14:16 - Carpenter electrocuted
- 16/03/2017 14:15 - Pakistanis held for questioning after failing to show passport
- 15/03/2017 12:18 - Beng urges Zambo solons to unite for 3rd district bill
- 15/03/2017 12:17 - New traffic scheme to start Monday
- 15/03/2017 12:17 - Crackdown vs traffic violators continue
- 15/03/2017 12:16 - City holds annual sports program for employees
- 15/03/2017 12:16 - Teenager stabbed in Magay
- 15/03/2017 12:15 - Police raid hideout of snatchers
- 14/03/2017 13:40 - Dad orders abduction of own daughter from school