Thursday, 16 March 2017 14:16
A carpenter was seriously injured after he was accidentally electrocuted while demolishing the storage room of a bakery at Duramos Drive, Barangay Pasonanca, this city, Tuesday.
Police Station 7 Commander, Chief Inspector Joseph Ortega identified the victim as Elymark Apolinario y Galvez, 23, single and a resident of Zone 6, Barangay Boalan, this city.
Ortega said Elymark suffered 1st degree burns on his face and chest. He was brought to Ciudad Medical Zamboanga hospital for medication.
According to police report, the victim was demolishing a portion of the bakery when he accidentally hit an electric wire and was thrown about two feet away.
Ortega said the incident is still under investigation. (Eugene A. Lasprilla)
- 16/03/2017 14:18 - Man shot in Camino Nuevo
- 16/03/2017 14:18 - Bill seeking more incentives for health workers nearing committee approval
- 16/03/2017 14:17 - Climaco orders dry run of 1-way traffic scheme
- 16/03/2017 14:17 - Military gives conflicting report on fate of Vietnamese hostage
- 16/03/2017 14:16 - Mayor sets deadline for purchase of new city jail lot
- 16/03/2017 14:15 - Pakistanis held for questioning after failing to show passport
- 15/03/2017 12:18 - Beng urges Zambo solons to unite for 3rd district bill
- 15/03/2017 12:17 - New traffic scheme to start Monday
- 15/03/2017 12:17 - Man commits suicide
- 15/03/2017 12:17 - Crackdown vs traffic violators continue