My Google Page Rank

Man electrocuted in construction site

PDFPrintE-mail

A construction foreman was accidentally electrocuted while working at a construction site in Villa, Barangay Sta. Maria, Zamboanga City on Sunday.

The victim was identified as Ernardo Adion Victoriano, 47, and a resident of Barangay Pamucutan.

Initial police investigation shows that the victim was working on a building and was allegedly holding a C-Bar steel. Police said that when he pulled the steel bar,it accidentally hit a livewire resulting to the electrocution.

The victim was thrown away and fell on the ground causing several injuries in the different parts of his body.

Victoriano was brought to the hospital by his companions for medical attention where he is now recuperating.

The case is still under investigation. (Eugene A. Lasprilla)




Related news items:
Newer news items:
Older news items:

Add comment


Security code
Refresh